What is Life Coaching?
Life Coaching is for people who are ready to make changes to create success in their lives. A Life Coach is trained to help you implement the changes you want in your life.
A Life Coach is a trained professional who is skilled in supporting you to create and achieve success. Life coaching is usually done on the telephone making it easy to access during your busy day.
Darby Crosby will inspire you to create the changes you want to achieve in your life. In today’s times, life can be challenging – finding balance in life and work and family. Darby can help you manage your feelings of overwhelm. Darby can help you to create stronger relationships, work at managing parenting or marital conflicts, improve your communication style to better express your needs and wants. Darby will support you in your desire to take back the control of your life.
How do I know if I need a life coach?
– Do you want your relationship (with children, spouse, friends, work) to be different?
– Do you lack confidence to do what you really want to do?
– Do you feel that you are not living the life you want to be living?
– Do you have an adoption related concern? (birth parent, adoptive parent, adoptee)
– Are you going through a transition (new parent, new job, were downsized, divorce, new marriage) and need support to manage the changes in your life?
How does coaching work?
Coaching is very flexible and is usually done on the telephone. (Face -to-face coaching can be arranged). Your first 30 minutes session is complimentary to ensure a good fit. Darby works with you to identify your goals and outcomes and works with you to achieve them. Coaching works best if you make a commitment to the process. The more energy you invest in the process the better the outcome.